March 14, 2020 News

ISAE2020 and COVID-19

The congress organizers are closely following the situation with COVID-19 and exploring contingency plans. At the moment it remains difficult to predict what the worldwide situation regarding COVID-19 will be in August 2020. We will take a final decision on whether the congress has to be postponed or not by 15 May 2020. If the congress goes ahead as planned, we will make sure that people still have time to register by that time, by extending the early-bird deadline until 15 June 2020.